Kale Benefits are plenty. They improve skin, and more. Here is a quick view.
When you think of kale you probably think it’s for those hippies in California. But kale isn’t just trendy, it’s beneficial to your body’s health.
Kale is a natural addition to your diet that can reduce wrinkles in the skin. It can also promote longer, thicker hair. kale provides
- Vitamin A (important for eye and bone health and a strong immune system), vitamin C (aids in cold and chronic disease prevention), and vitamin K (good for blood clotting and bone-building)
- Folate, a B vitamin that’s key for brain development.
- Alpha-linolenic acid, an omega-3 fatty acid.
According to Healthline, here are the top 10 reasons to add kale to your diet. Kale is:
- among the most nutrient-dense foods on the planet,
- loaded with powerful antioxidants like Quercetin and Kaempferol,
- an excellent source of vitamin C,
- helpful in lowering cholesterol,
- one of the world’s best sources of vitamin K,
- a food that contains numerous cancer-fighting substances,
- high in beta-carotene,
- a good source of minerals that most diets don’t get enough of,
- high in Lutein and Zeaxanthin, nutrients that protect the eyes, and;
- can help you lose weight
For more check out BeautyMusta.com